Sunday 4 November 2012

New beginnings





Wow!  I’m so excited to be starting on this new blogging journey.  Over the past year I have been inspired by so many talented teachers through their blogs.  I have been on maternity leave for the past year with my beautiful baby boy and am so excited to be returning to work to try out some of the fantastic ideas that I have come across.

I’m hoping to post my thoughts, ideas and observations regularly, but with a 3 ½ year old girl and a 1 year old boy... not to mention my wonderful husband, black lab dog and cat... at home, I might have my hands full!  Oh...and there are those 20 lovely, energetic beautiful children in my class to plan, prep and teach too.  I think it is going to be a busy year! I’m hoping that you will take this journey with me and start following my blog.  
Thanks for reading!

Terra

 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Welcome to the world of blogging. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terra,

    I found your blog thru your post on TpT. Welcome to blogging and TpT. Our classes have over 30 students in them, so I'm definitely envious of your class of 20. Enjoy your year. Best wishes to you.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging! I just started blogging in September, and I'm really enjoying it. It is a lot of work to keep up though! I am now one of your followers. Good luck in your endeavor!

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete